I planned on posting this for you on Sunday evening, but after an extended weekend of company, I was exhausted. I apologize if you have been waiting with bated breath. You may exhale now.
NW Mama’s Menu for May 12-18
- Monday: Baked Whole Chicken with Creamy Vegetable Casserole.
- I ended up cooking the chicken in a crockpot. I don’t add liquid because the chicken makes a lot of juice on it’s own. I’ll use the chicken stock possibly for a rice side dish to go with Wednesday’s dinner.
- Tuesday: Breakfast
- One of my “go to” dinners for busy nights. Scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage, gluten free toast.
- Wednesday: Oven Fajitas
- Can’t wait to try this recipe from Pinterest. Several people have made it with great success. I’m drooling.
- Thursday: Asian Beef & Cabbage Skillet
- This was on last week’s menu, and we didn’t end up making it – We ate the Spanish Chicken two nights in a row! The beauty of menu planning is having the flexibility to swap meals or “bank” them when life gets in the way.
- Friday: Zucchini Lasagna
- I don’t really have a recipe when it comes to lasagna, but I’ll take notes this time. If it’s delicious, I’ll post it later!
- Saturday: Hot Dogs
- Because that’s how we roll.
- Sunday: Spaghetti & Salad
- Spaghetti with brown rice noodles tastes surprisingly like.. spaghetti!