In case you have ever thought about meal planning and are still feeling overwhelmed at the thought of it. I am starting a blog series on meal planning. That series, along with these weekly menu posts, will eventually get moved over to their own page so they are easy to find and refer to for ideas!
On with Week 21:
NW Mama’s Menu for May 19-25
- Monday: Nikujaga and Jasmine Rice
- This is the Japanese version of beef stew, and the difference is in the broth. If you have an Asian Market close to you, they will most likely carry dashi boullion, or you can make your own “ichiban” dashi. I will post pictures along with my recipe at a later date.
- Tuesday: Soft Tacos / Taco Salad
- Tacos with soft flour tortilla shells for the “regulars.” Taco salad for the GF folk.
- Wednesday: Pineapple Tuna Melts and Salad
- Another of my mom’s fabulous recipes!
- Thursday: Crockpot Broccoli Beef and Rice
- Friday: Zucchini Lasagna (banked from previous week)
- I don’t really have a recipe when it comes to lasagna, but I’ll take notes this time. If it’s delicious, I’ll post it later!
- Saturday: Hamburgers, Salad and Chips
- I’m keeping my fingers crossed for nice weather so we can grill ’em outside!
- Sunday: Refrigerator Clean-out
- My way of saying “You’re on your own.”