There’s a trail near our place named “Brown Dog,” so hence, the name of our menu. Menus need names.
Week One has passed, so I am posting past tense. Working on getting my game back. Ha!
January 1, 2017 – January 7, 2017
- Sunday, January 1 – I believe we had breakfast for dinner. Long story, and it’s not that interesting unless you like living without a plan. No plan makes me crazy, end of story.
- Monday, January 2 – Prime Rib, Sautéed Veggies, Steak Fries. Was supposed to be January 1, per our family tradition, but the “no plan,” thing…
- Tuesday, January 3 – Prime Rib Dip and Salad.
- Wednesday, January 4 – McDonalds. Yup, I am that mom. AWANA night means eating on the run. Or in the car. I don’t run.
- Thursday, January 5 – Pretty sure we had breakfast again. Scrambled eggs, sausages and toast.
- Friday, January 6 – Fried Chicken and Salad Bar. Yum.
- Saturday, January 7 – Super Bowl Playoffs Night (Go Hawks!) We are like champions. Hot dogs, tater tots, and salad.
Next week will be better.