This week arrived on time and I’m in a bit of a panic that my menu plan isn’t done for the month. I wasn’t ready for Christmas Break to be over (yes, we take breaks in our homeschool), and our schedule got very busy, very fast. Still behind a day or so, I’m brainstorming this menu as I am writing this post. Mr. K and I have a hot date this Friday: dinner and grocery shopping. Those with kids will understand!
The rest of the month will be planned before our date, and life will hopefully resume a normal temperature soon. So here we go:
January 8,2017 – January 15, 2017
- Sunday, January 8 – Refrigerator Cleanout. We will not be having leftovers again tomorrow night. We all refuse.
- Monday, January 9 – Mississippi Roast Beef (maybe this one), Mashed Potatoes, and Sautéed Veggies.
- Tuesday, January 10 – Taco Night Returns!
- Wednesday, January 12 – Nachos or French Dip.. depends on leftovers.
- Thursday, January 13 – Breakfast (scrambled eggs, sausage/bacon, and toast. Possibly a breakfast casserole).
- Friday, January 14 – DATE NIGHT! Grandparents are in charge of dinner.
- Saturday, January 15 – Buttermilk Roast Chicken, Salad, and Mashed Potatoes.